Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Donations will be gratefully accepted!

Once upon a time, chatzy charged by usage, and because we don't use it much, it was only $36 every four or five months. They changed to months, instead, so I went to an annual fee to make it less expensive. The receipt looks bad for having a comma, but it wasn't $129,000. It's $129.00. Whew!!

That's about $3 per chat, as I didn't run chats while I was travelling in the summer, and another day or two were missed for holidays. That's pretty cheap for a meeting room with facilities (chat facilities, not toilet facilities), but still in one pile it was $129.


If anyone would like to help with that, here's "the hat" I'm passing, and thanks for contributing a bit if you can. If it goes over the chat amount, any extra can go toward SandraDodd.com's annual fee, which is $131.28. Assistance would be kind, generous and appreciated.




If PayPal spooks you, my address is
Sandra Dodd
2905 Tahiti Ct. NE
Albuquerque NM 87112
      And I LOVE Christmas cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated—so give it a few days.